Principles of Accounting or Financial Accounting Notes for I.Com Part one (Part-I) / 1st Year / 11th Class / HSSC-I. Intermediate Level (HSSC-I) students of Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) or any Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir and can get benefit from these notes. By studying our notes, we can guarantee you for getting maximum marks in your exams.
Principles of Accounting Book Solution by M.A. Ghani for I.Com Part one
Solution manual / Key / Notes of Principles of Accounting Book, Writer M.A Ghani. This book Recommended for I.Com Part one (Part-I) for All Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards like Federal Board, Punjab Board, KPK Board, Sindh Board etc.
- Chapter # 02 – Accounting Principles and Accounting Equation
- Chapter # 03 -Nature of Accounts and Rules of Debit and Credit
- Chapter # 04 – Journal
- Chapter # 05 – Ledger
- Solution of Chapter # 06 – Banking Transactions
- Solution of Chapter # 07 – Bills of Exchange
- Solution of Chapter # 08 – Subdivision of Journal (I) – Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Solution of Chapter # 09 – Subdivision of Journal (II) – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter # 12 – Work Sheet
- Chapter # 13 – Financial Statements
- Chapter # 14 – Capital and Revenue
- Chapter # 15 – Rectifying the Errors
For view Solution and Notes “Click Here”