Chilled or Cold Water And Chilled or Cold Drinks
We well know that it is very essential to drink enough water to stay hydrated and Health experts advisable people to drink eight (8) to Ten (10) glasses of water per day or each day or in a day. However, are you aware or realize of the reality that the temperature or nature of water you drink can also affect your health or your body in Good or Bad way? Most of people drink a glass of chilled or Cold water and cold drinks right after returning from daily routine work, especially during summer or hot days to put out thirst and remove fatigue. However, many of people are not aware or realize of the fact that drinking chilled or cold water and cold drinks can be more harmful for our body. In this blog or article, discuss the harmful consequence or bad effects of drinking chilled or cold water and cold drinks on our human body and daily routine life.
Effects Or Harms Of Cold Water And Cold Drinks On Human Body Or Human Health
The Following Bad or Harms Effects of Cold or Chilled Water and Cold Drink on Human Body or Human Health According to Bo Ali Sina.
According to Bo Ali Sina
- If cold water and cold drinks do not make you ill or sick in your youth, it will make you very ill or sick after youth.
- Cold water and cold drinks connect the four veins of the heart.
- Closes the main vein of the heart and causes heart attack.
- Cold water and cold drinks often cause heart attacks in youth.
- Cold water and cold drinks cause liver destruction, fat sticks to it.
- Apologies to those who are waiting for a liver transplant, the main reason is cold water and cold drinks.
- Cold water and cold drinks affect the lining of the stomach and cause diabetes.
- Cold water and cold drinks damage the stomach and colon and cause cancer.