Capital Development Authority (CDA) Islamabad. CDA is a public benefit corporation responsible for providing different municipal services in Islamabad Capital Territory. It is compulsory for every Pakistani to Registered new born baby (Boy / Daughter) in the area of Islamabad Capital Territory in CDA (Capital Development Authority) DMA (Directorate of Municipal Administration. With the help of this certificate you can get the Children Registration Certificate (CRC) / B-Form of children from NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) of Pakistan. Otherwise NADRA never provide B-Form of your Children if your childern is not registered in DMA of CDA.
Address of CDA Registration Office, How to Get Registration Form, Documents Required for Registration, Registration Fee, Office Timing for Submission Documents and Receiving Certificate Date.
Address of CDA Registration Office
CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
(Directorate Of Municipal Administration)
(Multy Club House, Near Venguard Book, F-6 Markaz, Islamabad)
Instruction for Birth Registration Certificate
- Use Capital Letters to fill the information Per-forma on over leaf.
- Certificate Fee Rs. 50/-
- Birth Reported after one month but with one year Rs. 60/-
- Birth Reported after one year but within five year Rs. 180/-
- Birth Reported after five year Rs. 630/-
- Urgent Fee
- Double rate will be charged on the above mentioned fee
Timing for Fee/Documents Submission:
- Monday to Thursday 09:00 am To 02:00 pm
- Friday 09:00 am To 02:30 pm
Any person who commits a breach of municipal by –Laws shall be punishable with fine under section 116 of the Municipal Administration Ordinance, 1960.
Essential Documents Required
- Original Birth Certificate of Hospital / Clinic / Nursing Home / Doctor (with by Name Dr. Stamp)
- Copy of CNIC (Attested) of the Father and Mother of the Child
- Copy of Passport (Attested) of the Father and Mother in case Foreigners
- Copy of Nikah Name (Attested) in case of CNIC of the Wife’s not registered on her Husband’s Name
- Midwife affidavit is required in case of birth at home
Affidavit as per specimen given below (Must)
I__________________________________S/o_____________________________ Resident of _____________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That_________________________whose date of birth is__________________ in my real son/daughter.
- That my above named son/daughter was born at________________________ (original Birth Certificate is attached).
- That date of birth of my above named Son/Daughter is not yet registered in DMA (Directorate Of Municipal Administration) CDA or any concerned authority of Pakistan.
- That the date of my above named Son/Daughter may please be registered and formal birth registration certificate may kindly be issued. I Shall abide by all the rules and regulations in this regard.
If its further stated on Oath that all information/facts by me for registration of the birth are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed. In case of wrong information, the authority has right to cancel / with draw the Birth Certificate at any stage and may proceed in the competent Court of Law.
Relation with child:______________
Birth Certificate or Registration Form
CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (CDA) Directorate Of Municipal Administration (DMA) Birth Certificate or Registration Form A of Baby Born in Islamabad. You can Download the form from link given below:
Download the Form Click Here
Location of CDA Birth Certification Office
CDA office located in Multy Club House, Near Venguard Book, F-6 Markaz, Islamabad. Click the location link given below for your convenience to reach the Office without wasting precious time.