Business Law Notes for B.Com Part 2 / B.Com (Part-II) / B.Com (Hons) / ADP / ADC / BS (Accounting and Finance) / BBA / BS (Commerce) / BS (IT). Students of B.Com Part 2 / B.Com (Part-II) / B.Com (Hons) / ADP / ADC / BS (Accounting and Finance) / BBA / BS (Commerce) / BS (IT) Level of any University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad belonging to any province i.e. Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir and can get benefit from these notes. By studying our notes, we can guarantee you for getting maximum marks in your exams.
Table of Contents
Business Law Notes for B.Com Part-II / ADP / ADC / BBA / BS (Commerce, Accounting, IT, Finance)
Please select a topic from below:
Business Law Important Short and Long Questions for Annual and Supplementary Exam
Important Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) With Answer
Complete Book Business Law Short Questions With Answer
Guess Paper of Annual and Supplementary Exam
Business Law Past Annual and Supplementary Question Papers
Chapter Wise Long and Short Questions
Chapter # 01 – Contract and its Kinds
- Define contract. Discuss essential elements of a valid contract.
- Define contract. Discuss Kinds of Contract in detail.
Chapter # 02 – Offer / Proposal and Acceptance
- Define Offer /proposal and Acceptance. Discuss essential elements of a valid proposal and Acceptance.
- Discuss rules regarding revocation of proposal and acceptance. Also explain different modes of revocation of a proposal.
Chapter # 03 – Consideration and Object
- Define consideration. Briefly explain the exceptions to the rule “no consideration, no contract”.
- Discuss the consideration and objects that are regarded as unlawful.
Chapter # 04 – Capacity of Parties / Capacity to Contract
- What do you understand by capacity to contract? Explain the provisions of law relating to minor’s and unsound mind agreement.
Chapter # 05 – Free Consent
Chapter # 06 – Void Agreement
Chapter # 07 – Contingent and Quasi / Constructive Contracts
- Define a contingent contract? Explain it essentials and discuss the rules regarding performance of contingent contracts.
- Define a quasi contract? When law imposes the obligation of contracts.
Chapter # 08 – Performance of contract
Chapter # 09 – Discharge of contract
- What do you understand by the term discharge of contract? Explain various modes of discharge of contract.
Chapter # 10 – Breach of contract
- What is breach of contract? Discuss the remedies available to an aggrieved / injured party on the breach of contract.
Chapter # 11 – Indemnity and Guarantee
- Define a contract of indemnity. What are the rights of indemnity holder when sued? When does indemnifier’s liability commence?
- What rights and Liabilities are available to a surety under a contract of guarantee?
- Explain the various kinds of Guarantee and Explain the various ways in which a surety is discharged from his liability.
Chapter # 12 – Bailment and Pledge
- Define and explain essential elements of contract of bailment and pledge. Differentiate a pledge from bailment.
- Explain the rights and duties of Bailor and Bailee.
- Kindds of Bailment, Termination of Bailment
- Rights and Duties of Pledgor and Pldegee , Pledge by Non-Owner
Chapter # 13 – Contract of Agency
- Define and explain contract of agency. Also explain the various kinds of agents.
- Explain various ways in which an agency can be created and agency is terminated.
- Rights and Duties of Principal and Agent
Chapter # 14 – Contract of Sale of goods
Chapter # 15 – Conditions and Warranties
- Define a condition and a warranty. Differentiate between these two. Explain when a breach of condition can be treated as a breach of warranty.
- Implied Conditions and Implied Warranties, Rules of Doctrine of Caveat Emptor and its Exceptions
Chapter # 16 – Unpaid Seller
Chapter # 17 – Carriage of Goods by Land
- Define common Carrier with its essential features and Differentiate between Common Carrier and Private Carrier.
- Define common Carrier and Discuss its Rights, Duties and Liabilities
- Define common Carrier and Discuss Duties and Liabilities of Railway as a Common Carrier
Chapter # 18 – Carriage of Goods by Sea
Chapter # 19 – Negotiable Instruments