Principles of Auditing / Auditing Notes for B.Com Part 2 / B.Com (Part-II) / B.Com (Hons) / ADP / ADC / BS (Accounting and Finance) / BBA / BS (Commerce) / BS (IT). Students of B.Com Part 2 / B.Com (Part-II) / B.Com (Hons) / ADP / ADC / BS (Accounting and Finance) / BBA / BS (Commerce) / BS (IT) Level of any University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad belonging to any province i.e. Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir and can get benefit from these notes. By studying our notes, we can guarantee you for getting maximum marks in your exams.
Table of Contents
Principles of Auditing Notes for B.Com Part-II / ADP / ADC / BBA / BS (Commerce, Accounting, IT, Finance)
Please select a topic from below:
Guess Paper of Annual and Supplementary Exam
Auditing Old / Past Annual and Supplementary Question Papers
Punjab University Past Question Papers
Chapter Wise Long Questions, Short Questions and MCQ’s With Answer
Introduction of Auditing
- Define audit and explain its advantages or importance.
- Define audit and discuss its objectives in detail.
- Difference between Auditing and Accounting
Audit Documents / Planning
- What is an audit programme and discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
- Define audit working paper and explain the contents of audit working paper.
- Define audit notebook and discuss its contents.
Kinds / Types / Classes of Auditing
- Define continuous audit and explain its advantages and disadvantages.
- Define final audit and explain its advantages and disadvantages.
- Difference between continuous audit and final audit.
- Define interim audit and explain its advantages and disadvantages.
Errors and Frauds
- Rights and Duties of an Auditor.
- Appointment, Removal, Remuneration, Disqualification and Qualification of An Auditor
- Liabilities of an auditor
- Qualified Report, Its Contents and Specimen
- Unqualified / Clean Report, Its Contents and Specimen
- Statutory Report, Its Contents and Specimen
Special Classes of Audit
- Common Points for the Audit of Organization’
- Special points for Examine the Accounts of Bank
- Special points for Newspaper Company, Insurance Company, Club, Hotel, Cinema, Sugar mill and Textile mill